Order your local food today!
We market all of our grassfed beef and lamb directly to individuals and family households right here in Manitoba. You simply pre-order online, meet us at a central pick-up location, and take it home to enjoy!
Our pasture-based raw honey is available both directly from us, and from over 40+ retailers across Manitoba. See the full list at the bottom of this page.
Subscribe to find out what’s fresh, first!
Get the latest updates on upcoming delivery dates, offers, pre-orders, recipes, promo codes, farm photos and more by signing up to our email list, including a quarterly e-newsletter (see button below):
Online Farm Store
See our new farm store below to make an order for one of our upcoming deliveries!
Upcoming Delivery Dates:
- Saturday, November 16th, River Heights (site of Corydon Community Centre, 1370 Grosvenor Ave.), Winnipeg, MB (11:30am-12:00pm)
- Saturday, November 16th, East Kildonan (Henderson Highway at Kimberley Ave.), Winnipeg, MB (1:30-2:00pm
- Saturday, December 14th, St. James (Bourkevale Community Centre, 100 Ferry Rd), Winnipeg, MB (11:30am-12:00pm)
- Saturday,December 14th, St. Vital (99 Barrington Ave.), Winnipeg, MB (1:30-2:00pm)
Please note that unless you make an order for an item for which a deposit is required (ie bulk beef or lamb), we do not require payment until pick-up. The total you receive in your cart may be approximate, depending on whether you have ordered items with a variable price, based on the weight of the actual cut. An invoice with the exact total will be emailed to you prior to the pick-up date. We accept cash, cheque or e-transfer.
LOCAL ADD-ONS THIS MONTH: Support other local farms and pick-up products not offered by us at the same time and location!
– Pasture-raised Chickens (John Ambrose Farms): Click here to order direct
– Wool Pillows (Long Way Homestead) *made with wool from our sheep! : Click here to order direct
Click on the button below to go to our Online Farm Store:
Please contact us if you have any issues using our online ordering system.
Our honey can also be found in the following retail locations in Winnipeg, Brandon and across southwestern MB (1kg and 500g jars only):
**Pails are sold exclusively by us, see the online farm store link above to make an order.**
- Aviva Natural Health Solutions (1224 St. James St.)
- Cafe Postal (202 Provencher Blvd)
- Crampton’s Market (7730 Roblin Ave.)
- Dino’s Grocery Mart (460 Notre Dame Ave.)
- The Forks Trading Company (1 Forks Market Rd)
- Hekla Acupuncture & Wellness (3-877 Waverley St.)
- High Tea Bakery (2103 Portage Ave.)
- Hollow Reed Holistic (3-875 Corydon Ave.)
- Kenaston Wine Market (1855 Grant Ave.)
- La Grotta Mediterranean Market (1360 Taylor Ave.)
- Little Goat Food and Drink (2615 Portage Ave.)
- Miller’s Meats (7-925 Headmaster Row)
- Miller’s Meats (590 St. Mary’s Rd)
- Organic Planet (877 Westminster Ave.)
- The Pennyloaf Bakery (858 Corydon Ave.)
- Preserve by flora + farmer (686 Portage Ave. #100B)
- Prairie Health Apothecary (Unit 120 – 600 St. Anne’s Rd)
- Scout: Coffee + Tea (859 Portage Ave.)
- Singleton’s Hair Care (102-139 Market Ave.)
- Sleepy Owl Bread (751 Wall St.)
- Sky Convenience (25 Amy St.)
- Vic’s Fruit Market (1038 Pembina Hwy)
- Verde Juice Bar (887 Westminster Ave.)
- Whole Touch Wellness (364 Stafford St.)
- Chez Angela (1228 Rosser Ave)
- Brown Sugar Produce (via Farm Stand @ Lady of the Lake, 10am-2pm June 17-Sept 30) or contact for special order
- Lady of the Lake (135 17 St. N)
- Carman Home Hardware (14 1 St. SW)
- Northfork Ranch Supply
- Cartwright Fine Foods
- Iron Rail Convenience Store
- Clearwater Country Market
- Pembina Co-op
- Janz’ Market on Main
- Killarney-Cartwright Co-op
- Killarney Meats
- Nellie McClung Gift Shop (1 Main St.)
- Sam’s Foods (338 Main St.)
- Amell’s Gas & Go
- Park’s Fine Foods
- Mound Fine Foods
- Woodfire Deli (39 Crescent Ave. W)
- Old Church Bakery (4-145 Main Street)
You can find our products on the menu at local Winnipeg restaurants: Beaujena’s French Table, Little Goat, Sous Sol.
Please contact us if you are interested in these or any other local food products, or have questions about any of the products we offer and how they are produced!
THANK YOU for supporting our farm business and livelihood!