Order your local food today!
We market all of our grassfed beef and lamb directly to individuals and family households right here in Manitoba. You simply pre-order online, meet us at a central pick-up location, and take it home to enjoy!
Our pasture-based raw honey is available both directly from us, and from over 40+ retailers across Manitoba. See the full list at the bottom of this page.
Subscribe to find out what’s fresh, first!
Get the latest updates on upcoming delivery dates, offers, pre-orders, recipes, promo codes, farm photos and more by signing up to our email list, including a quarterly e-newsletter (see button below):
Meat Share Program
Sign-up fulfilled for 2021
We have sold out our Meat Share (Beef Box, Lamb Box) spots for 2021 (February 2021-January 2022), but if you are interested in getting onto our wait list, or having your name on our list for the following year’s program, please send us an email at: email@example.com and we will contact you if an opening arises.
Find more info about our Meat Share program here, or search “Meat Share” in our online store, below.
Online Farm Store
See our online farm store below to make an order for one of our upcoming deliveries!
Upcoming Delivery Dates:
**Please note that our food deliveries are an essential service, and pick-up protocols have been updated to comply with public health orders and health and sanitation measures, in regards to COVID-19.
Orders are due 24-30 hours before delivery.
- Thursday, August 5, St. James (Deer Lodge Curling Club, 425 Woodlawn St.), Winnipeg, MB (2:00-3:00pm)
- Thursday, August 5, St. Vital (St. Vital Centennial Arena, 580 St. Anne’s Rd.), Winnipeg, MB (5:30-6:30pm)
- Thursday, September 2, River Heights (site of Corydon Community Centre, 1370 Grosvenor Ave.), Winnipeg, MB (2:00-3:00pm)
- Thursday, September 2, EK (YM-YWCA of Winnipeg, Elmwood-Kildonan branch, 454 Kimberley Ave.), Winnipeg, MB (5:30-6:30pm)
*Please note that you will have to select one of the two locations available for that month; not all four locations are available each month.
BULK BEEF/LAMB: We are currently taking names for pre-orders available in 2021. Please note that bulk options include both all-at-once (Quarter, Half beef; Half, Whole lamb) but also our Meat Share program. Our Meat Share program, which is bulk meat spread out over a 6 or 12 month period (February 2021-January 2022) is currently sold out. If you are interested in getting on the list for one of these programs, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us if you have any issues using our online ordering system.
If it is not working in your browser/on your device, please use this link: https://www.localline.ca/fresh-roots-farm
Our honey can also be found in the following retail locations in Winnipeg, Brandon and across southwestern MB (1kg and 500g jars only):
**Pails are sold exclusively by us, see the online farm store link above to make an order.**
- Aviva Natural Health Solutions (1224 St. James St.)
- Cafe Postal (202 Provencher Blvd)
- Crampton’s Market (7730 Roblin Ave.)
- Dino’s Grocery Mart (460 Notre Dame Ave.)
- The Forks Trading Company (1 Forks Market Rd)
- Hekla Acupuncture & Wellness (3-877 Waverley St.)
- High Tea Bakery (2103 Portage Ave.)
- Hollow Reed School of Healing Arts & Herbals (100 Rue de Ruines du Monastere)
- Kenaston Wine Market (1855 Grant Ave.)
- La Grotta Mediterranean Market (1360 Taylor Ave.)
- Little Goat Food and Drink (2615 Portage Ave.
- Organic Planet (877 Westminster Ave.)
- The Pennyloaf Bakery (858 Corydon Ave.)
- Preserve by flora + farmer (686 Portage Ave. #100B)
- Prairie Health Apothecary (Unit 120 – 600 St. Anne’s Rd)
- Scout: Coffee + Tea (859 Portage Ave.)
- Sleepy Owl Bread (751 Wall St.)
- Utoffea Gift Shop (WEST ST PAUL: 1051 Kapelus Dr., Unit 2)
- Vic’s Fruit Market (1038 Pembina Hwy)
- Verde Juice Bar (887 Westminster Ave.)
- Whole Touch Wellness (364 Stafford St.)
- Chez Angela (1228 Rosser Ave)
- Brown Sugar Produce (via Farm Stand @ Lady of the Lake, 10am-2pm June 17-Sept 30) or contact for special order
- Lady of the Lake (135 17 St. N)
- Carman Home Hardware (14 1 St. SW)
- Northfork Ranch Supply
- Cartwright Fine Foods
- Iron Rail Convenience Store
- Clearwater Country Market
- Pembina Co-op
- Killarney-Cartwright Co-op
- Sam’s Foods (338 Main St.)
- Amell’s Gas & Go
- Park’s Fine Foods
- Mound Fine Foods
- Old Church Bakery (4-145 Main Street)
You can find our products on the menu at local Winnipeg restaurants: Beaujena’s French Table, Little Goat, Sous Sol.
Please contact us if you are interested in these or any other local food products, or have questions about any of the products we offer and how they are produced!
THANK YOU for supporting our farm business and livelihood!