Upcoming Delivery Dates
- Thursday, June 9, River Heights (River Heights Community Centre, 1370 Grosvenor Ave.), Winnipeg, MB (3:00-4:00pm)
- Thursday, June 9, St. Boniface (Centre Culturel Franco-Manitobain, 340 Provencher Blvd, Winnipeg, MB (5:00-6:00pm)
- **This delivery is a collaboration with farming friends from The Dogs Run Farm. Make an order from them directly to pick up at the same time!
- Thursday, July 14, North Kildonan (North Kildonan Mennonite Church, 1131 Roch St., Winnipeg, MB (3:00-4:00pm)
- Thursday, July 14, Wolseley (Portage Avenue Church, 1420 Portage Ave.), Winnipeg, MB (5:00-6:00pm)
Meat Share Program
Update: our Meat Share Program is now full for 2022, but we are taking names for 2023, or a Wait List in case spots open up. Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or see more details at the link below.
Food Accessibility Program
We are offering subsidized packages of grassfed beef to families that may not otherwise be in a position to access our food, via our ‘Food Accessibility Program’, created in memory of Ian Berith Scott. We were able to distribute grassfed meats to 6 Newcomer families in Brandon in 2019 thanks to past donations.
Donations have also enabled us to offer our Beef Box subscription program to 5 households, at a subsidized rate of 50%, in 2021. We will continue to offer this to 2 households in 2022.
At times, we also collaborate with organizations in Manitoba serving low-income, food-insecure and vulnerable populations; so that we can offer our food or gift cards that people can use to order our food to these organizations’ clients. In 2020 we donated
If you wish to make a donation towards this fund, you may do so via our online farm store.
Fresh Roots Farm was established in 2011, by us, Michelle Schram and Troy Stozek. We produce grassfed beef and lamb and raw pasture-based honey on land that we steward responsibly using holistic and regenerative management, near Cartwright, Manitoba. We aimed to put down “fresh roots” with equally fresh ideas and optimism for growing good food from the land, feeding local Manitoba families and cultivating a meaningful life and livelihood for raising our own family.
Help us serve you better. Fill out our customer survey
How to get our food:
Our Farm-to-Eater Deliveries are as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Pay online prior to delivery
We will email you an invoice just prior to delivery to be paid online (etransfer or credit card).
Pick up your order
Meet up with us on our monthly delivery date at one of two outdoor location options and pick up your order, to take home and enjoy!
There’s no obligation for you to make an order every month.