Order your food today!
How to Order Fresh Roots Farm Food
“Regenerative Agriculture for Healthy Soils, Food & People”
Sign up for our ‘What’s Fresh?’ monthly e-newsletter:
Get the latest updates on upcoming Delivery Dates, Pre-Orders, recipes, farm photos and more by signing up to our Email List!
We now make monthly Farm-to-Eater Direct Deliveries to Winnipeg.
Farm-to-Eater Delivery to Winnipeg:
Next Winnipeg Delivery Date: Saturday, January 13 (order form will be posted soon)
We are currently sold out of grassfed beef and lamb, but it can be pre-ordered at the order form, below.
Not able to make our Farm-to-Eater Direct Delivery? Check out our full list of honey retailers at the bottom of this page!
Pre-Orders for Grassfed Beef and Grassfed Lamb:
NEW! We are now accepting some pre-orders for grassfed beef and lamb for 2017-18. Delivery will be begin January 2018. Delivery available at central location in Winnipeg, as well as other MB locations (see form).
See the following online order form for pricing and more info:
Our honey can also be found in the following retail locations in Winnipeg and across southwestern MB (1kg and 500g jars only):
- Aviva Natural Health Solutions (1224 St. James St.) – click here to order online
- Bouchee Boucher (300 Tache Ave.)
- Cafe Postal (202 Provencher Blvd)
- Crampton’s Market (1765 Waverley St.) *seasonal*
- The Forks Trading Company (1 Forks Market Rd)
- High Tea Bakery (2103 Portage Ave.)
- Hollow Reed Holistic (3-875 Corydon Ave.)
- Kenaston Wine Market (1855 Grant Ave.)
- La Grotta Mediterranean Market (1360 Taylor Ave.)
- Miller’s Meats (7-925 Headmaster Row)
- Miller’s Meats (590 St. Mary’s Rd)
- Organic Planet (877 Westminster Ave.)
- Save On Foods (850 St. James St.)
- Sleepy Owl Bread (751 Wall St.)
- Via Natural Medicine (A-554 Des Meurons)
- Vic’s Fruit Market (1038 Pembina Hwy)
- Verde Juice Bar (887 Westminster Ave.)
- Whole Touch Wellness (364 Stafford St.)
- Brown Sugar Produce (via Farm Stand @ Lady of the Lake, 10am-2pm June 17-Sept 30) or contact for special order
- Lady of the Lake (135 17 St. N)
- Prairie Oils & Vinegars (Harvest Plaza, Unit A4 – 585 1st St.)
- Old Church Bakery (4-145 Main Street)
- Woodfire Deli (39 Crescent Ave. W)
- The Chocolate Fox (112 Wasagaming Dr)
- Carman Home Hardware (14 1 St. SW)
- Amell’s Gas & Go
- Park’s Fine Foods
- Dobson’s Foods
- Pembina Co-op
- Clearwater Country Market
- Northfork Ranch Supply
- Cartwright Fine Foods
- Iron Rail Convenience Store
- Janz’ Market on Main
- Killarney-Cartwright Co-op
Please contact us if you are interested in these or any other local food products, or have questions about any of the products we offer and how they are produced! Note that we are also happy to make referrals to other farms within Manitoba’s vibrant network of farmers & ranchers striving to sustainably produce quality products for direct market (i.e. poultry, pastured pork, etc.)
THANK YOU for supporting our farm, business and livelihood!